Monday, April 7, 2008

Silence

Silence………
I like it almost in its every form.
Silence of night…silence of solitude……
Numerous silhouettes against my mind’s screen
Making me breath in despair…..
Always comes to turn me down.
And desperately I turn to u, silence, to find solace.
Listening to my heart beats, here I awake…
Longing to sleep in silence’s lap……..
No more worries, no more agonies, not any more tears.
An Aching head and a heavy heart……
That’s what with I go to sleep every night…
Hoping to have a better tomorrow.
But, with every dawn and dusk I feel
tomorrow is nothing else,
But another today …………………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what does this poem mean? Are you not happy my dear? I hope your poems are not mirrors of your life. I wish you to be happy, ever n ever. Pls mail me if you are unhappy at any point....pl