Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My shadow...my echo




I cherish…………..
The thought that I am the cause…
Through sunny and stormy moments
You started to mark your presence often.
The shudder of the very first pain
wary that it’s the Prologue
of the pleasure that proceeds
Higher to the altitudes of my existence
Down to the valley of my perseverance
Often stretching your little toes and fingers within
Beaming me to the heights of joy.
My heart………knowing no bounds…
Embraced that you are about to born
You are my shadow………my echo……
What I am is what u are
Revealing the mysteries of an untold tale
Yet reveled that I am transmigrated……
Yes…… you are my essence….my life
And above all…myself to me

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good to see a nice poem after a long time........

Mithun said...

Please checkout http://keralablogroll.blogspot.com/
Your blog is added.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear...,

It feels so warm to see that you are active and alive again....with your poems especially. May God grant you peace and guidance. Love, Annu

Anisha Yunus said...

I found you again sweety. How are you?